An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Fostering Social Worker to be the Operations Director of their team in across the UK.
This role is full-time, and permanent, and they offer an extensive list of benefits, along with their competitive salary.
The Operations Director is accountable for providing vision and leadership to the teams within their area. The ideal candidate must have managerial experience in a fostering setting.
Benefits for you as the Operations Director:
- Car allowance
- Flexible working opportunities
- Generous annual leave
- Company pension
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Operations Director:
- Provide professional leadership and ensure any matters concerning child protection are dealt with according to government guidelines and company policy
- Ensure effective teamwork and recruit and retain new staff
- Lead and manage the agency to ensure agreed targets and goals are achieved
- Establish and maintain links with key local authorities
Requirements of you as the Operations Director:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Across the UK
Salary: up to £66,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Operations Director role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!