Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for a new, exciting challenge?
Are you looking to be part of a team that recognise you for your hard work?
Are you passionate about providing the right support for vulnerable individuals?
If so, then my client would love to hear from you.
This is an excellent career opportunity that has become available for a proactive and innovative Occupational Therapist to co-ordinate therapies services provision for a flagship service.
My client is looking for a 'hands-on', driven and experienced 'Occupational Therapist' to work under the umbrella of Psychology & Therapies department and help to grow and shape the business' focus of providing measurable therapy-based interventions to patients, thus contributing to the overall vision. You will be confident, competent and with excellent IT and organisational skills; and be prepared to undertake this role to ensure our high standards of quality care are delivered consistently. You will have strong acumen to develop existing therapies treatment plans and develop new to cater for the patient base.
What's on offer:
- Fantastic Salary of £28,000 - £40,000
- Bupa Healthcare Expenses Cover
- Life Insurance
- Up to 33 days annual leave including bank holidays (dependent on the length of service)
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Blue Light Discount Card eligibility
- Parking on site
- 'Refer a Friend' scheme
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- HCPC registered
- Diploma/BSc in Occupational Therapy and documented CPD evidence.
- Post registration experience of working in complex mental health supporting vulnerable adults who present with a wide range of issues (psychiatric conditions, mild LD, older adults with neurocognitive deficits, personality disorders) and complex physical health care needs.
- Experience of working in multidisciplinary environment.
- Knowledge of OT assessment, intervention and practice models relevant to the variety of service user group (e.g. MoHo). Understanding of professional ethics and their application in practice.
- Ability to work autonomously with individuals and groups, ability to establish effective professional relationships with a wide range of professionals and work as part of a team. An ability to manage pressure of working in an intensive environment whilst remaining innovative, flexible and adaptive.
- High standard IT skills, including outlook, word, excel and power point.
If you are looking for your next big step within your career, then please apply today.