A Local Authority is looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their Front Door ER team around the Essex region. As the Occupational Therapist, you will be completing assessments and providing appropriate interventions. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Ideally as the Occupational Therapist, you will need to have a background within an Adults environment, and you must have practiced as an occupational therapist. This Local Authority has extensive benefits and a great training and development programme.
Benefits for you as the Occupational Therapist:
- 23 Days Annual leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Up to £8,000 towards relocation
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Flexible Working
- Employee Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Occupational Therapist:
- Supporting citizens across Southend with the aim to offer occupational therapy assessments in the right place at the right time.
- To work across the localities in a range of community based settings including Community Hubs
- Provide appropriate interventions and recommendations
- Promote independence
- Understand individual's strengths, assets and wishes
Requirements of you as the Occupational Therapist:
- A recognised Occupational Therapy degree
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within and adults environment
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £42,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!