Night Support worker - Challenging Behaviours.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those with the right to work in the UK.
This role is for a support worker, supporting a female client in her late 50s with challenging behaviours.
This role is based in Crawley and is holding interviews ASAP to start in the middle of February / beginning of March.
Benefits of a Night Support worker - Challenging Behaviours.
- Work within a well-established company with amazing values.
- 20/ 37.5 hours per week (2 sleep-ins per week - Overtime available if wanted.)
- £45 per sleep-in - Plus holiday pay on top of this.
- Career progression available.
- Holiday Allowance
- Training & Development
Requirements as a Night Support worker - Challenging Behaviours.
- MUST be a driver with access to a vehicle at all times and travel around Crawley.
- Previous experience working with challenging behaviours.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great passion and empathy for challenging needs.
- Enhanced adult's and child's DBS on the update service
Responsibilities as a Night Support worker - Challenging Behaviours.
- To support the physical and emotional well-being.
- To assist in prompting or supporting with personal care
- To assist in the implementation of care plans and safe practices.
- Ensure all medical and health support is followed adequately.
If this role in Crawley interests you, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Kira Hindmarsh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01189485555 for more information on similar roles.