Are you a Service Manager in adult social care looking for a new, exciting challenge?
Are you looking to be part of a team that recognise you for your hard work?
Are you passionate about providing the right support for vulnerable individuals?
If so, then my client would love to hear from you.
I am looking for a Service Manager to Manager a Hospital that has undertaken extensive development to become a leading hospital for mental health. The Hospital has three wards; an 8 bedded female PICU service, an older working age men's 14 bed acute/High dependency unit typically for gentlemen over the age of 45/50 and a similar 10 bedded service for older working age/older age ladies.
The Night service managers hold the responsibility of the site during the night shift. You will work with the nurses in charge and ward teams in each ward to ensure that our high quality care delivery extends into the night shift as well as days. There will be a need to respond to medical and psychiatric emergencies, coach and mentor team members, conduct randomized spot checks and ensure thorough handovers are produced and documentation completed correctly.
The Service Manager must have strong experience with mental health and rehabilitation and must hold a valid NMC PIN
If you are a dynamic, motivational manager that can demonstrate great leadership skills and the ability to think outside the box, then I would love to hear from you.
What's on offer:
- Fantastic Salary of £41,000
- Welcome Bonus of £3,000
- NMC Pin renewal fee paid each year
- Bupa Healthcare Expenses Cover
- Life Insurance
- Up to 33 days annual leave including bank holidays (dependent on the length of service)
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Blue Light Discount Card eligibility
- Parking on site
- 'Refer a Friend' scheme
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Excellent managerial and leadership qualities
- Nursing qualification and current NMC registration as RMN or RNLD
- Strong clinical experience and demonstrable clinical skills
- A minimum of 3 years' experience of working as a nurse in a mental health setting.
- Experience in OPMH care or PICU is desirable
- You must have outstanding communication skills, excellent clinical skills and be motivated to offer the highest standards of care.
- Ability to work autonomously and able to make decisions with confidence.
If you are looking for your next big step within your career, then please apply today.