A Private Mental Health Rehabilitation is looking for Social Worker to join their team!
You will need to be a Qualified Social Worker ideally with Mental Health experience.
This position is Part-Time and Permanent.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Liaising with the home authorities via a named individual (Health, SSD and Probation) at the point of admission and discharge stage
- Collaborating with the home authorities, service users and ensuring that their families are involved in the decision making/care planning process
- Maintaining electronic/integrated records of work undertaken and completing administrative procedures
- Contribute to the preparation of reports for Mental Health Review Tribunals, appeals to MH Act Independent Hospital Managers and attending hearings
- Facilitating access to welfare rights, housing, advocacy services and associated support services
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of in Mental Health Settings
Salary: up to £16,000
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation