North East Lincolnshire are looking for a Locum Social Worker to join their Adults Mental Health Team.
Benefits for you as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £35 per hour (Umbrella)
- Flexible working opportunities available
- Stable contract and supportive management team
Your responsibilities as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Undertake Mental Capacity Act assessments and deal with Safeguarding enquires
- Undertake Care Act Assessments and Safeguarding assessments
- Implement care plans and carry out a care packages
- Take a strength-based, person-centred approach
- Complete essential visits when necessary
- Liaise with other services within the council for the best interests of each service user
Requirements of you as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- A UK driving license and access to a car
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Mental Health work
Location: North East Lincolnshire
Umbrella pay rate: £35 per hour
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Ferguson.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!