A Private Organisation is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to be the Team Manager of their Mental Health team!
You will need to be a Qualified Social Worker ideally with Mental Health and Managerial experience.
This position is Full-Time and Permanent.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous annual leave
- Free parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Undertaking assessments
- Visit and maintain contact with patients families
- Mental Health Reviews Tribunals
- Anti-discriminatory practice
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of in Mental Health Settings
Salary: up to £47,840 D.O.E
Please note: Interviews can be held prior to the closing date so if you are interested, please get in contact ASAP in order to not miss out on the opportunity
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samantha Cunningham 07825213518 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation