Sandwell Children's Trust are looking for Locum Team Manager to join their Children's MASH Team.
What's on Offer for the Locum MASH Team Manager?
- Competitive pay rate of £41 per hour (Umbrella)
- Access to regular supervision from a dedicated Service Manager
- Long contracts and the potential to go permanent
- Your own CHA consultant to guide you through to interview and onboarding process
Roles and Responsibilities of the Locum MASH Team Manager:
- Managing a team of experienced Social Workers
- Ensure timely decisions are made for children working with a turnaround time of 1 working day of them being received into the service.
- Promote learning and development within the team in line with the authority's improvement journey.
- Assessing and managing higher levels of risk
- Liaising with a wide range of professionals within multi-disciplinary teams
- Modelling best practice and setting high expectations for others.
Requirements of the Locum MASH Team Manager:
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience
- Social Work England registration and clear enhanced DBS
- UK driving license and access to a car
Pay rate: £41 per hour (Umbrella)
If you are interested in this vacancy and wish to apply, please follow the application instructions stated on the website or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Ferguson.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!