Hull City Council is looking for a Team Manager to join their MASH Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Team Manager will have extensive experience in both a MASH environment and in a management position. The key to success in this role is to be able to strongly lead a team from the beginning of your contract.
Benefits for you as a MASH Team Manager:
- Exceptional pay rate of £45.00 per hour
- "Good" and "Outstanding" Ofsted inspection results
- Home and flexible working available
- A rare MASH management role
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
Your responsibilities as a MASH Team Manager:
- To be a team leader, line managing, supporting and coaching a team of MASH Social Workers
- To report back to the Service manager
- Ensure that all contacts are signposted or handed over to the appropriate staff and services for efficient action.
- Managing performance within your team
Requirements of you as a MASH Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of managing a MASH team
Umbrella pay rate: up to £45.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Luke Longman on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!