Hull City Council are looking for an experienced Team Manager to join their MASH Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
As an ideal manager you will have knowledge and experience managing a Team as well as experience working in a MASH Team.
The key to success in this role is to be able to lead, motivate, nurture, and manage a team. You will be expected to demonstrate relevant theoretical Social Work concepts, practices and detailed organisational knowledge relating to the provision of a professional Social Work service.
Benefits for you as a Team Manager:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £40.00-£45.00
- Work from Home available
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
Your responsibilities as a Team Manager:
- Past experience working within MASH and as a Team Manager
- Ability to make sound pragmatic problem-solving decisions, which will have a wider service impact
- Effective people and performance management skills
Requirements of you as a Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience as a TM and MASH
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Hull, Yorkshire
Umbrella pay rate: £40.00-£45.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Luke Longman on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!