A Local Authority in South-East London is looking for a Team Manager to join their MASH team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in an assessment environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a MASH Team Manager:
- Very competitive pay rate of up to £44.50 per hour
- Great opportunity to work in a niche field
- Office based 9-5 hours
- Great work life balance
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as a MASH Team Manager:
- Manage staff and the associated financial and physical resources efficiently and effectively
- Promote a culture of improvement and service user focus
- Ensure that referrals are dealt with promptly and assessments are completed to timescales
- Responsible for facilitating, co-ordinating and recording interagency strategy discussions
Requirements of you as a MASH Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: South-East London
Umbrella pay rate: £44.50 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!