MASH Team Manager
- Posted 03 May 2023
- Salary Up to £48.00 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJordan Peat
A Local Authority in the East of England is looking for an experienced Team Manager to join their MASH Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
As Team Manager you will lead, motivate, nurture, and manage a team to deliver a children's social care service on a day to day basis. In this Local Authority a Practice manager is equivalent to a Team Manager.
Please Note: You must have Team Manager/Practice Manager and MASH experience for your CV to be reviewed.
Benefits for you as a Team Manager:
- Competitive Pay Rate: Up to £48.00
- Flexible Working - 2 days in the office
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
Your responsibilities as a Team Manager:
- You will be responsible for ensuring the service provided is effective and delivering the required outcomes, as well as ensuring cases are dealt with in a timely manner.
- You will ensure that children and young people are adequately protected in line with our policies, procedures and relevant legislation.
- For this role you will be expected to demonstrate relevant theoretical Social Work concepts, practices and detailed organisational knowledge relating to the provision of a professional Social Work service.
- You will need to demonstrate confidence in managing and leading staff to achieve performance improvements and service developments.
- You will need to demonstrate an ability to influence and negotiate partner relationships at management level
Requirements of you as a Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience working as a Team Manager within MASH or Initial Response
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required.
Location: East Of England
Umbrella pay rate: Up to £48.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!