A local authority in the Nottinghamshire area is looking for Social Workers to join their MASH team.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate - up to £35 p/h
- A very supportive team culture and a supportive management team - with regular supervisions to ensure you are supported within your role.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- Excellent induction/ training and development.
- Flexible working opportunities.
Responsibilities as a MASH Social Worker:
- Working within a Children's MASH team and be the first point of contact for referrals
- Process referrals and work collaboratively with other professionals
- To ensure services provided are up to high standards.
Requirements for you as a MASH Social Worker:
- Valid Social Work England Registration
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed
- Experience of working within MASH teams
- Driver's License preferable
Umbrella pay rate: up to £35 p/h.
PAYE payment options available also.
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samantha Cunningham 07825213518
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation