Central Bedfordshire County Council are looking for a Qualified Social Worker within Children Services to join their MASH Team on a full-time locum contract.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience within MASH.
Benefits for you as a Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £37.60 per hour.
- Rated 'Good' by OFSTED
- Supportive management
- Flexible Hybrid Working
Responsibilities for you as a Social Worker:
- Be the first point of contact for all Child Safeguarding enquiries and concerns
- Dealing with calls from either professionals or the public regarding the safety of Children
- Collate information and triage this to the appropriate Children's Social Work team
- Work with connected services such as charities and voluntary organisations
Requirements of you as a Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have experience or knowledge in MASH Children Social Work
Location: Central Bedfordshire County Council
Umbrella pay rate: £37.60 p/h
PAYE payment options available also
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.