West Sussex County Council is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their MASH Team.
This is a Full Time Locum Social Work role.
The ideal candidate will have past experience in MASH, Initial response/Assessment and Safeguarding Teams.
Benefits for you as a MASH Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £38.00p/h-£42.00p/h
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
- DUTY WEEKS - they are one in three.
Your responsibilities as a MASH Social Worker:
- They need to be experienced workers with at least 2/3 years' experience
- Front line - child protection work
- Good assessment skills that are able to identify risk
- Direct work with children to be able to identify their needs
- Good multi agency working experience
Requirements of you as a MASH Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience in MASH, Assessment, Safeguarding
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: County Hall North, Horsham
Umbrella pay rate: £38.00p/h-£42.00p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!