A Local Authority in Berkshire is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their MASH Team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £38.50 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Qualified Social Worker :
- A competitive pay rate of up to £38.50 per hour.
- Flexible Hybrid Working - 2 or 3 days, alternating with the Team Manager
- Good public transport links
- Supportive management
- A 'GOOD' OFSTED rating
Responsibilities of you as a Qualified Social Worker :
- The successful applicant will have an essential role to play in the MASH Team service delivery and development and will supervise a number of Social Workers and Referral Co-ordinators in the team.
- The Assistant Team Manager will also deputise for the Team Manager, as required.
- The Wokingham MASH Team is the front door to Children's Social Care and Early Help Services, and we work closely with our partner agencies and teams across the service.
- As part of this role, you will review all contact/referrals which are received throughout the day, prioritise urgent safeguarding contacts, provide initial case directions, and allocate work and provide case direction to Social Worker's and Referral Co-ordinators.
- You will be available throughout the day for case discussions and to provide robust management oversight with the team using the Signs of Safety Practice framework.
- Once work is completed by workers in the MASH Team and a recommendation is made - you will review all information and make a decision about next steps (in line with the Wokingham Threshold Guidance).
- You will record robust management oversight and rationale on the contact to evidence your decision making.
Requirements of you as a Qualified Social Worker :
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- MASH experience
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.