Cambridgeshire City Council are looking for a Senior Social Worker within Children Services to join their Looked After Children Team on a full-time locum contract.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience within Children teams.
Benefits for you as a Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £42.00 per hour.
- Flexible hybrid working
- Supportive management team
Responsibilities for you as a Social Worker:
- Promote strength-based practice
- Recruit, select and manager staff under the direction of the Team Manager
- Enhance and improve the services provided by the Team alongside the Team Manager
- Undertake regular case file audits to ensure that policies and procedures are consistently adhered to.
Requirements of you as a Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have experience or knowledge in Children Social Work
Location: Cambridgeshire City Council
Umbrella pay rate: £42.00 p/h
PAYE payment options available also
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.