London Borough of Haringey is looking for a Qualified Social Worker within Children Services to join their Children in Care and Placements Team on a full-time locum contract.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of Looked After children and securing Placements.
Benefits for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £37.00 per hour.
- Easily commutable for those inside and outside of London
- Supportive management
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Working for a 'Good' OFSTED rated LA
Responsibilities for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Home visits to young people
- Supporting young people age 16 to 18 years of age.
- Completing of CLA reviews
- Experience of completing Pathway plans
- Experience of working with the multi agency disciplinary team.
- Working as part of a team
Requirements of you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have experience or knowledge in CIN/ CP/ LAC/ LC.
Location: Haringey, London
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00-£37.00 p/h
PAYE payment options available also
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.