Haringey Borough Council is looking for a Social Worker within Children Social Work to join their Looked After Children Team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £36.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £36.00 per hour.
- Easily Commutable London Borough
- Supportive management
- Flexible Hybrid Working
Responsibilities of you as a Social Worker:
- Supporting young people age 16 to 18 years of age.
- Completing of CLA reviews
- Experience of completing Pathway plans
- Experience of working with the multi agency disciplinary team.
- Working as part of a team
Requirements of you as a Senior Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience in Children Social Work as a Consultant social worker
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.