A local authority in the South Yorkshire area is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Looked After Children Team.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a Looked After Children Team.
Benefits for you as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate - of £35 p/h
- A supportive team culture.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- 5 - day compliance process if your DBS is already registered to the online update service
- Contract over 3 months and rolling
- Dedicated recruitment consultant
Your responsibilities as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Experience working in a Looked After Children's team.
- Lateral and strategic thinking are key aspects in managing the caseload involved in this role.
- Experience in supporting children with the plan of adoption or Foster care
- Knowledge of completing Child Permanence Reports.
- Expertise of working with Adoption or Fostering Services.
Requirements of you as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within CWDTeams
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: South Yorkshire
Umbrella pay rate: up to £35 p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samantha Cunningham 07825213518
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation.