Nottinghamshire County Council are looking for an experienced Team Manager to join thier MASH Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The Team Manager supervises 6-8 social workers and senior practitioners and is supported by an Advanced Practitioner as part of the day service in collaboration with the Out of Hours Service Team Manager in order to provide a 24-7 support service for children and their families.
Benefits for you as a MASH Team Manager:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £38.00-£42.00p/h
- "Good" and "Outstanding" Ofsted inspection results
- WFH and are office based once every 1-2 weeks
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
Your responsibilities as a MASH Team Manager
- To work on a busy Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
- Ability to manage and support a team of SWs and APs
- Excellent assessment skills to identity risk
- Handling sensitive information and working with confidentiality
- Ability to hold difficult conversations about child protection concerns
Requirements of you as a MASH Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of working as a TM in a MASH Team
Umbrella pay rate: £38.00-£42.00p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Luke Longman on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!