West Sussex County Council is looking for an experienced Team Manager to join their Family Safeguarding East Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Team manager will have management experience in CIN, CP and Care Proceedings.
The key to success in this role is to be able to lead, motivate, nurture, and manage a team. You will be expected to demonstrate relevant theoretical Social Work concepts, practices and detailed organisational knowledge relating to the provision of a professional Social Work service.
Benefits for you as a Team Manager:
- Competitive Pay Rate: up to £45.00 - £47.50 p/h
- 6 months Contract
- Work from Home available
- Chance to enhance your CV and Skillset
Your responsibilities as a Team Manager:
- Minimum 2+ years Management experience in CIN, CP or Care Proceedings
- Performance management and quality assurance within the team
- Contribute to and support the development of practice, policies and procedures within the operational team.
- Professional leadership in situations of complexity, risk, uncertainty and challenge.
- Demonstrating effective practices and high-quality judgement, in line with the Professional Capabilities Framework.
Requirements of you as a Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience within CIN,CP or LAC and Team Management
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
Umbrella pay rate: up to £45.00 - £47.50 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!