A London borough in North West London is looking for an experienced Team Manager to join their Brief Intervention Service.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The purpose of the team manager is to lead and manage in a children in need team to ensure the provision of a high quality, comprehensive and effective service.
Benefits for you as a MASH Team Manager:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £43.00p/h
- "Good" and "Outstanding" Ofsted inspection results
- WFH and office based working available
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
Your responsibilities as a MASH Team Manager:
- To positively influence developments that affect social work practice
- To provide professional leadership and facilitate collaboration within a multi-agency context as appropriate.
- To act as the specialist adviser on children in need and contribute to the development of relevant policy and services.
- To effectively use and translate statutory, community, voluntary and independent resources within the context of Government legislation, Council and Departmental policy to enhance best practice and contribute to better outcomes.
- To provide guidance, support and individual directions necessary to ensure the maintenance and development of appropriate skills and standards.
- Excellent knowledge of the legislative framework relating to children, particularly the Children Act 1989;
- Ability to make appropriate assessments, plan interventions, have knowledge of resources, make care plans including review and evaluation.
- To ensure staff are aware of departmental policies and procedures including child protection procedures and that they incorporate these into their work.
Requirements of you as a MASH Practice Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of working as a Team Manager in a MASH Team
Location: Camden, London
Umbrella pay rate: £43.00p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!