Surrey County Council is looking for an experienced Team Manager to join their Adolescent Safeguarding Service.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The key to success in this role is to be able to work with adolescents who are vulnerable and require support in relation to their personal safety and/or their family dynamics and relationships.
The ideal Team Manager will be able to lead, motivate, nurture, and manage a team. You will be expected to demonstrate relevant theoretical Social Work concepts, practices and detailed organisational knowledge relating to the provision of a professional Social Work service.
Benefits for you as a Team Manager:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £45.00
- Flexible working available
- Easily accessible via car or public Transport
- Chance to enhance your CV
Your responsibilities as a Team Manager:
- Experience and knowledge of working as a Team Manager
- Previous experience in an Adolescent Team
- Knowledge of Substance Misuse
- Background and past experience in court work
- Experience implementing a child in need, contextual safeguarding, or child protection plan
- Ability to provide clear, structured and concise reports for meetings, i.e. CP Conferences, strategy meetings, LAC Reviews, CIN meetings, and court proceedings.
Requirements of you as a Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of working as TM and working within the Adolescents service.
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Guilford, Surrey
Umbrella pay rate: £45.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!