An Independent Fostering Agency in West Yorkshire is looking for a Locum Supervising Social Worker.
This role will cover a caseload of Foster Carers based across West and South Yorkshire. Home working is available however there are also local hubs to work from if you'd prefer.
What is on offer for you as the Locum Supervising Social Worker:
- Pay rate of up to £36 per hour (Umbrella rate)
- Flexibility to work from home
- Low caseload and great work/life balance
- Rolling 3-month contract
Responsibilities of the Locum Supervising Social Worker:
- Offer support and supervision to foster carers
- Visit and maintain contact with them as necessary
- You will ensure that foster carers are familiar with and comply with organisations policies and procedures.
- You'll be working flexibly to ensure an appropriate level of support is offered and maintained, assisting with duty and responding outside of normal hours if required
- Identifying and advising the line manager, or a member of the senior management team, of problems arising with carers and their placements, ensuring appropriate action may
Requirements for you as the Locum Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with Social Work England
- A clear enhanced DBS
- Substantial Fostering experience
Location: West Yorkshire
Pay rate: Up to £36 per hour
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Ferguson.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!