A local Authority in North London is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Violence and Exploitation Team
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a Children in Need and Child Protection Team.
The Team delivers timed outreach intervention with young people at high risk of becoming involved in group related offending, county lines, serious youth violence including gangs and child criminal exploitation, child sexual exploitation; and/or who are missing, vulnerable and exploited.
Your role will be to engage this group of vulnerable young people who are mainly subject to CIN, providing support, advocacy and coordinating a multi-agency in response to assessment of those at risk, or likely to be at risk of exploitation.
Benefits for you as a CIN Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £35.00
- Work from Home available
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
- Chance to enhance your CV and Skillset
Your responsibilities as a Children in Need Social Worker:
- Experience within a Children in Need or Frontline teams
- Experience and Knowledge of Serious Youth Violence, Child Sexual Exploitation
- Experience conducting Single Assessments
- Ability to assess, plan, and intervene as required in line with statutory timeframes
- Multi-Agency Working
Requirements of you as a CIN Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within CIN, CP Teams
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Haringey, London
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!