London Borough of Bromley is looking for a Social Worker to join their Safeguarding & Care Planning Service.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
This is a specialist Social Worker role, which includes timely assessing cases for closure, transfer or step down to Early Intervention Services.
Social Workers within this project team will not be working or overseeing care proceedings or, PLO cases.
They will be responsible for CIN and working intensively on children's cases with the aim to close, transfer or step down to Early Help.
Benefits for you as an Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £37.00p/h
- Work From Home Available
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
- Chance to enhance your CV and Skillset across multiple divisions
Your responsibilities and experience as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Must have experience working in CIN/CP and Court work
- Undertake face to face visits and direct work with children
- Past experience preparing for and attending CP Meetings, Panels and ICPCs
- Knowledge and experience of PLO Proceedings
Requirements of a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within CP, CIN, LAC
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is preferred
Location: Bromley, London
Umbrella pay rate: £37.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!