Thurrock Council is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Placement Assessments Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a Kindship Team and have previously completed SGOs, Reg 24 processes and presented cases at Fostering Panel.
Benefits for you as a Kindship Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £32.00p/h
- Flexible working available
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
- "Good" and "Outstanding" Ofsted Report
Your responsibilities as a Kindship Social Worker:
- Assessments of connected carers (Regulation 24)
- Assessment of prospective Special Guardianship Carers
- Providing outstanding level of support to foster carers and children in care
- Ability to create high quality analytical reports for Court and Panel
- Confidence when presenting to the foster panel
Requirements of you as a Kindship Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience as a Social Worker on a Fostering or Kinship Team
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Thurrock, Essex
Umbrella pay rate: £32.00p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!