A Local Authority in Berkshire is looking for a Social Worker to join their Children Looked After Team.
This is a Part-Time Locum Social Work role.
The Social Worker is to hold a small caseload of settled young people who are placed out of the LA's area.
The aim of the role is to have a SW based out of the LA's area who is closer to the young people and therefore reduce the travelling pressure of the permanent team members and can provide additional support for the young people for quality of service and care.
Young people currently placed in and around; Canvey Island, Essex, Croydon, Westgate-on-Sea, Herne Bay, Hollingbourne, Margate. Therefore looking for someone based East London/South Kent/Essex - easy access to A2 and surrounding area.
Benefits for you as a CLA Social Worker:
- Pay Rate: £33.00-£35.00
- Duty: You will not be required to cover Duty days.
- Work from Home available - Reduced requirement to attend the office
Your responsibilities as a Children Looked After Social Worker:
- 2-3 years experience within Looked After Children team
- Past frontline experience
- Great assessment skills to identify risk
- Ability to build long term trusting relationships with children and young people
- Manage a complex case load
Requirements of you as a CLA Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within Looked After Children
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire & East London
Umbrella pay rate: £32.00-£35.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!