London Borough of Hillingdon is looking for a Social Worker to join their MASH Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a MASH Team.
The key to success in this role is to be able to start and manage complex information from a number of different sources.
Benefits for you as a MASH Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £36.00
- Non case holding role
- Home and flexible working available
- Sociable working hours
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
Your responsibilities as a MASH Social Worker:
- To work on a busy Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) progressing initial referrals from professionals and member(s) of the public according to strict timescales.
- Excellent assessment skills to identity risk
- Handling sensitive information and working with confidentiality
- Ability to hold difficult conversations about child protection concerns
Requirements of you as a MASH Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within MASH
Location: Hillingdon, London
Umbrella pay rate: £36.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!