A local authority near Manchester is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their MAST team. This is a locum social work role.
The idea Social Worker should demonstrate good experience, knowledge, and skills of ability to work in their Children First Hub Partnership.
- Competitive pay rate: £35 per hour.
- Flexible working options - 2 days in the office a week.
- Easily accessible via car or public transport.
- Non- case holding role.
Your responsibilities as a MAST Social Worker:
- 2 years + MASH experience preferred
- Experience working in CP, CIN and EH is desirable.
- Ability to work within the statutory time scales and to provide high quality and evidenced based referrals.
- You will be dealing with crisis situations so the ability to make clear and logical decisions is essential.
- You will plan and organise appropriate range of services, ensuring liaison with other professionals to advocate for the best service for the children and their families.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW).
- A valid Social Work England registration.
- Have competent knowledge and experience of working within a MASH, CP or CIN team.
- Full- clean driver's license preffered.
Location: Wigan, Greater Manchester.
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Grace Gordon on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!