London Borough of Sutton is looking for a Social Worker to join their Locality Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a Referral & Assessment, Children in Need Team and Child Protection Teams. The key to success in this role is to be able to identify needs quickly and provide intervention to support families.
Benefits for you as a Locality Team Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £32.00-35.00
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
- Chance to enhance your CV and Skillset across multiple divisions
Your responsibilities and experience as a Locality Team Social Worker:
- Experience with R+A, CP and CIN
- Previously conducted Single Assessments (SAF) and Section 47 and 17 assessments
- Experience developing Care Plans
- Ability to stick to strict time frames, i.e., 12 week case holding
Requirements of you as a Locality Team Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within R+A, CP and CIN
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Sutton, London
Umbrella pay rate: £32.00-35.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!