Oxfordshire County Council is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Family Solutions Plus Service.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The Family Solutions Service supports families across Oxfordshire. Their work with children and their families includes Early Help support like Team Around the Family and Early Help Assessment. It also includes statutory planning within Child in Need, & Child Protection frameworks.
The key to success in this role is to have strong understanding and experience of Early intervention, Assessments, Children in Need, Child Protection and Looked After Children cases.
Benefits for you as a FSP Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £36.00-£42.00p/h
- Flexible working opportunities
- Chance to enhance your CV Skill Set
Your responsibilities and experience as a Family Solutions Plus Social Worker:
- Undertake effective assessment of need, analysis and management of risk for allocated children and young people.
- Conduct statutory work with children who are subject to Child In Need plans, Child Protection Plans or children who are Looked After up to the point that permanency plans are put in place.
- Carry out statutory visits, monitor and assess children's safety and welfare and act promptly on any concerns.
- Maintain accurate and up to date case management records and produce concise, comprehensive and timely assessment and reports
Requirements of a FSP Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within CIN, CP or LAC
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Oxfordshire Wide
Umbrella pay rate: £36.00- £42.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!