London Borough of Tower Hamlets is looking for a Social Worker to join their Duty and Assessment Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience of working in duty or referral and assessment.
Benefits for you as a D&A Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £35.45
- Flexible working and Work from Home
- Chance to enhance your CV Skill Set
Your responsibilities and experience as a Duty & Assessment Social Worker:
- Experience in an Assessment Team
- Direct work with children to be able to identify their needs
- Good multi agency working experience
- Ability to turn cases around within short time periods, i.e., 12 Weeks
Requirements of a D&A Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within Referral and Assessment
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Tower Hamlets, London
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!