A Local Authority in South London is looking for a Specialist Social Worker to join their Court Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will need to be able to manage cases within court proceedings from initial hearing to final and then to adoption if needed. This team only takes on cases within care proceedings so the social work.
Benefits for you as a Court Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £38.00
- Home Based - Attend the office for duty (approx. once every two weeks)
- Protected Caseload
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
Your responsibilities and experience as a Court Social Worker:
- You will need to produce good standard of report writing and be able to give evidence in court.
- You will have experience of managing looked after children and children with CP plans.
- Experience of undertaking viability assessment and parenting assessments.
- You will receive good management support
- Opportunity to develop skills in undertaking viability assessments and parenting assessments.
Requirements of a Court Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within Court Work, CIN, CP
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Sutton, London
Umbrella pay rate: £38.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!