London Borough of Bexley is looking for a Social Worker to join their Children Looked After Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a Children Looked After Team.
The key to success in this role is to ensure that you are able to collaboratively engage and develop quality Life-story work with all Children Looked After, so they have a good understanding of their family and their story both in care and before care.
Benefits for you as a CLA Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £35.00
- Flexible working and work from home available
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
- Received "Good" and "Outstanding" Ofsted inspection result
Your responsibilities as a Children Looked After Social Worker:
- Experience within Looked After Children team
- Experience or a willingness to be trained in and use the Signs of Safety practice
- To coordinate and implement plans that are based on assessments and address areas of unmet safety and welfare needs for children
- Experience carrying out assessments, especially when working with families who have no settled immigration status or are seeking asylum.
- To lead or chair meetings core groups
- Experience writing complex and sensitive reports, case notes, and court statements
Requirements of you as a CLA Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within Children Looked After
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Bexley, London
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!