Royal Borough of Greenwich are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Assessment and Intervention Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience of working in Referral and Assessment, Child Protection or Children In Need.
Benefits for you as a A&I Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £30.00-£32.00
- Flexible working and Work from Home
- Chance to enhance your CV Skill Set
Your responsibilities and experience as an Assessment & Intervention Social Worker:
- Experience working within Frontline
- Significant experience working with children and families in PLO and care proceedings
- Identifying vulnerable children in need and children who need protection
- Excellent report and court statement writing skills
- Ability to build effective relationships based on clear communication and respect with children, young people, and families
Requirements of a A&I Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within Assessment, CIN, CP
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Greenwich, London
Umbrella pay rate: £30.00-£32.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!