London Borough of Southwark are in need of an experienced Social Worker to join the South London Regional Adoption Agency (RAA).
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The South London Regional Adoption Agency combines the adoption services for the nine South London Boroughs of Croydon, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Southwark Sutton, Wandsworth and Achieving for Children and the Voluntary Adoption Agency who deliver adoption services on behalf of Richmond and Kingston.
The worker will be working as part of the South East Assessment Team.
Benefits for you as an Adoption Social Worker in Southwark:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £32.00
- Work from Home available
- Team achieved "Outstanding" Ofsted Inspection Results
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
Your responsibilities as an Adoption Social Worker:
- Past experience working within an Adoption team
- Working directly with children and adopters
- Ability to work effectively alone and alongside other Practitioners
- Experience assessing, recruiting, and supporting future adopters
- Extensive experience in report writing and deliver work within statutory guidelines
Requirements of you as an Adoption Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience as an Adoption Social Worker
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Southwark, London
Umbrella pay rate: £32.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please contact Jordan on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities! https://www.charecruitment.com