Locum Senior Practitioner - Assessment
- Posted 14 March 2023
- Salary Up to £45.00 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJordan Peat
A Local Authority in East of England is looking for an experienced Social Practitioner to join their Assessment Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in Referral and Assessment and frontline teams.
The key to success in this role is to be able to complete assessments to identify children who may be vulnerable or at risk of harm.
Benefits for you as an Assessment Senior Practitioner:
- Competitive Pay Rate - Up to £45.00p/h
- Flexible Working Available - 1-2 days in the office
- Chance to enhance your CV Skillset
Your responsibilities and experience as an Assessment Senior Practitioner:
- Experience within Referral and Assessment Team
- Past experience identifying vulnerable children in need, children who need protection and safeguarding
- Providing assessments and services to children and their families from different ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds
- Ability to turn cases around within short time periods, i.e., 12 Weeks
- Good multi agency working experience
Requirements of an Assessment Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within Assessments and Frontline Teams
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Umbrella pay rate: £45.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!