London Borough of Bromley is looking for an experienced Team Manager to join their MASH Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
To lead the operation to develop and sustain a service designed to help service users resolve their problems and live a good quality life.
To develop and evaluate work with other team managers to ensure the right level of skills and resources are available on a day-to-day basis to provide high quality services to service users.
Benefits for you as a MASH Team Manager:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £43.00p/h
- "Good" and "Outstanding" Ofsted inspection results
- WFH and are office based working available
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
Your responsibilities as a MASH Team Manager:
- To work on a busy Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) progressing initial referrals from professionals and member(s) of the public according to strict timescales.
- Ability to manage and support a team if SWs and APs
- Excellent assessment skills to identity risk
- Handling sensitive information and working with confidentiality
- Ability to hold difficult conversations about child protection concerns
Requirements of you as a MASH Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of working as a Team Manager in a MASH Team
Location: Bromley, London
Umbrella pay rate: £43.00p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!