Hull City Council are looking for an experienced Team Manager to join their MASH Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
As an ideal manager you will have knowledge and experience managing a Team as well as experience working in a MASH Team.
The key to success in this role is to be able to lead, motivate, nurture, and manage a team. You will be expected to demonstrate relevant theoretical Social Work concepts, practices and detailed organisational knowledge relating to the provision of a professional Social Work service.
Benefits for you as a Team Manager:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £40.00-£45.00
- Work from Home available
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
Your responsibilities as a Team Manager:
- Past experience working within MASH and as a Team Manager
- Ability to make sound pragmatic problem-solving decisions, which will have a wider service impact
- Effective people and performance management skills
Requirements of you as a Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience as a TM and MASH
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Hull, Yorkshire
Umbrella pay rate: £40.00-£45.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Ferguson.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!