London Borough of Bromley is looking for an Independent Reviewing Officer to join their Quality Assurance Service.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The role involves preparing for Child Protection Conferences and fulfilling the duties of Independent Reviewing Officer for our children looked after.
Benefits for you as an IRO:
- Highly competitive pay rate of £42.00 per hour
- Home and flexible working available
- Full and Part-time applications welcome
Your responsibilities as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Involvement in LAC reviews
- Ability to provide knowledge and guidance to colleagues regarding LAC and CP proceedings
- Legislation and Process knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively with children and therefore correctly advocate for them
Requirements of you as an IRO:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Quality Assurance, IRO Work
- A valid UK driving licence and car is essential to this role
Location: Bromley, London
Umbrella pay rate: £42.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!