East Riding of Yorkshire Council are looking for Locum Social Work Team Manager to join their Children's Front Door Team.
What's on Offer for the Locum Front Door Team Manager?
- Competitive pay rate of up to £45 per hour (Umbrella)
- Access to regular supervision from a dedicated Service Manager
- Long contracts and the potential to go permanent
- Some flexibility for homeworking
- Your own CHA consultant to guide you through to interview and onboarding process
Roles and Responsibilities of the Locum Front Door Team Manager:
- Managing a team of experienced Social Workers
- Ensure timely decisions are made for children working with a turnaround time of 1 working day of them being received into the service.
- Promote learning and development within the team in line with the authority's improvement journey.
- Assessing and managing higher levels of risk
- Liaising with a wide range of professionals within multi-disciplinary teams
- Modelling best practice and setting high expectations for others.
Requirements of the Locum Front Door Team Manager:
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience
- Experience within a Social Work Team Manager role
- Social Work England registration and clear enhanced DBS
- UK driving license and access to a car
Pay rate: Up to £45 per hour (Umbrella)
Location: East Riding of Yorkshire
If you are interested in this vacancy and wish to apply, please follow the application instructions stated on the website or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Ferguson
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!