Wrexham Council is looking for a Locum Education Social Worker.
Benefits for you as a Locum Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of up to £35 per hour (Umbrella)
- Flexible working opportunities available
- Support and supervision provided by stable management team
Your responsibilities as a Locum Social Worker:
- Provide support to schools and families on matters primarily relating to school attendance, exclusion and safeguarding in line with departmental and national legislation, guidance and policy
- You will work on a cluster basis to cover two secondary schools and their feeder primary schools
- You will be expected to undertake assessments to identify areas of concern and be able to co-ordinate support for service users
- You will need to demonstrate that you are a good team player with excellent organisational, time management and communication skill
Requirements of you as a Locum Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Care Wales registration will be required
- Court work experience is desirable but is not essential
- Experience of using CAPITA Sims and One packages is preferred
- Must have a UK Driving Licence and car
Pay rate: Up to £35 per hour (Umbrella)
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Charles Hunter Associates and speak to Cassie Ferguson directly.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!