A Local Authority in the East Midlands are looking to recruit a Qualified Locum Social Worker to their Children's Long Term Child Protection Team.
Benefits for the Locum Social Worker:
- Manageable caseloads
- Competitive pay rate of up to £39.80 per hour
- Flexible working opportunities and part-time roles available
- A 3-month rolling contract
- A dedicated CHA Consultant to aid you through the interview and job onboarding process
Responsibilities of the Locum Social Worker:
- As a Locum Social Worker in Nottingham City's Neighbourhood Team you will carry a caseload of Children in Need, Child Protection and Court cases with a high level of direction and supervision
- You will be experienced in producing reports for a variety of audiences including court reports
- Your role will involve undertaking assessments which will involve the evaluation of all aspects of an individual's situation, including an assessment of jeopardy and risk
- As a Locum Social Worker you will devise, implement and review care plans for Children and Families
Requirements of the Locum social worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Clear enhanced DBS
- Full UK driving license and access to a car
- Social Work qualifications and a minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience
Pay rate: £39.80 per hour
Location: Nottingham City, East Midlands
If you are interested in this vacancy and wish to apply, please follow the application instructions stated on the website or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Ferguson.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!