Back to jobs
Locum CHC Social Worker
- Posted 27 February 2023
- Salary Up to £36 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameCassie Ferguson
A South West London Borough is looking for an experienced Locum Social Worker to join their Adults CHC Team.
Benefits for you as a Locum Adults Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rates of up to £36 per hour (Umbrella)
- Flexible working oppportunities
- Supportive management team and regular supervision
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as a Locum Adults Social Worker:
- Taking part in Continuing Health Care (CHC) Assessments and Reviews.
- Multi-Disciplinary Working
- Good understanding of CHC framework is essential.
- Completion of Care Act Assessments and Reviews
- Presentation of cases to Social Care Panel
- Attending dispute resolution meetings and/or CCG panel
- Completion of Mental Capacity Assessments and Best Interest Decisions
- Completion of Safeguarding Enquires where applicable.
Requirements of you as a Locum Adults Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is preferred for this role
Umbrella pay rate: Up to £36 per hour
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Ferguson
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!