Shropshire Council are looking for an Adults Social Worker to join their Integrated Care Services Team. This is a Locum contract. Experience within a Hospital Social Work role is preferred.
Benefits for you as a Locum Adults Social Worker
- Competitive pay up to £34 per hour (Umbrella)
- 5 - day compliance process if your DBS is already registered to the online update service
- Flexible working opportunities
Your responsibilities as a Locum Adults Social Worker
- Ensure that service users are discharged safely whilst working to set KPI's
- Undertake Care Act Assessments and Mental Capacity Act Assessments
- Complete assessments once service users have been discharged
- Liaise with other services within the council for the best intertest of the service user
Requirements of you as a Locum Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Safeguarding work
- Must have a UK Driving Licence and car
Pay rate: Up to £34 per hour (Umbrella)
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Cassie Ferguson at Charles Hunter Associates.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!