Are you an experienced Service Manager, Locality Manager, Home Manager or Registered Manager within learning disabilities social care? Are you based commutable to Crowthorne? Apply here!
My client is looking for an experienced and motivational Locality Manager to manage a Supported Living Service that supports adults with learning difficulties, autism and complex needs.
You will be the focal point for the organisation, managing the day to day running of the home and driving the quality standards to the highest level.
My client is a leading national care group and is paying up to £36,000 per annum.
We are looking for a candidate with strong experience in learning disabilities, previous experience as a Registered Manager or a Service Manager, positive style with a keen focus on CQC compliance.
The Registered Manager will be offered
- Salary of £32,000 - £36,238
- Monday to Friday working pattern with on call duties
- Leading social care provider and employer
- Clear career progression pathway
To be considered as Service Manager, you must have
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4
- Experience working with adults with learning disabilities
- CQC service management experience or supervisory experience
If you are looking for your next career move and want to join a fantastic specialist care provider, please apply!