Back to jobs
Locality and CHAD Principal Social Worker
- Posted 15 March 2023
- Salary £41500 - £43500 per annum + Amazing Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work , Fostering
- Contact NameDavid Walsh
A South Wales Local Authority are looking to recruit a Locality and CHAD Principal Social Worker.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the service which puts the individual at the heart of their work.
What is offered to you as a Locality and CHAD Principal Social Worker:
- A market supplement of £5,000 (full time equivalent). This payment is reviewed on a 12 monthly basis.
- A generous annual leave entitlement
- Their working culture is flexible, with a flexi scheme allowing you to work to a schedule that suits you
- Hybrid working
- Autonomy within your role.
Your responsibilities as a Locality and CHAD Principal Social Worker:
- To encourage and support the team in adopting the Signs of Safety approach
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of effective systems to ensure quality services to children in need and their families
- Take responsibility for cases, to assist people to resolve difficulties in their lives and enhance their independence and coping skills
Requirements of you as Locality and CHAD Principal Social Worker:
- Have a relevant professional qualification in Social Work.
- Registration with the Care Council for Wales or equivalent
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- I am a dedicated consultant that will work endlessly to assure the whole process is a smooth running as possible
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation
If you would like more information then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org