A local authority is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Leaving Care Team as a Team Manager. This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £60,349, based around Swindon. Within this role there are lots of opportunities to build meaningful relationships with young people, their families, and other professionals.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK and have a Social Work degree.
Benefits for you as a Leaving Care Team Manager:
- Hybrid working
- Relocation allowance of up to £8,000 (eligibility criteria applies)
- Free parking to their central campus
- 28 days holiday per annum (increasing to 32 days after 5 years' service)
- Statutory pension scheme
- Excellent training development opportunities
Responsibilities for you as a Leaving Care Team Manager:
- Ensure the team provides a high-quality service to Children
- Taking professional responsibility to model good management
- Contribute to the strategic development of Childrens Social Care
- Provide line management and supervision to the Assistant Team Managers within the team
Requirements for you as a Leaving Care Team Manager:
- Social Work Degree / Diploma in Social Work
- Social Work England Registration
- Significant evidence of Management experience
- Post qualifying experience working with Leaving Care, Child Protection or Children in Need
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- A working knowledge and understanding of relevant Social Work legislation and regulations
Salary scale: £60,349 + Benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Sarah Tomlin - 07425728375 or email@example.com
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you're interested in Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation